Pipe Relining No-Dig Sewer Repair
Pipe relining is a trenchless sewer repair method that has been used by cities for over 35 years on city sewer lines. Now residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial customers can use this technology on smaller diameter sewer and drain pipes.
Why Use Rooter Alert?
We have over 30 years of experience in trenchless technology in the Southern California area. We offer free estimates and second opinions. We only use the best-approved quality materials. We will provide you with the most cost-effective method to fix your sewer or drain problem. Make sure you do your homework on any company you plan on hiring to fix your sewer or drain line with trenchless pipe relining. We have the experience, approvals, licenses, and insurance to get the job done. We offer the best prices for residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial customers.
We are licensed, bonded, and insured. In addition, we will beat any competitor’s prices in all of Southern California.
- Existing host pipe line is cleaned out with hydro jetting.
- Video pipe camera inspection confirms if pipe can receive lining.
- One (1) small pothole, approximately 4 ft. x 3 ft., is excavated to expose pipe.
- One piece felt liner is treated with epoxy resin.
- Lining is inserted into old pipe, calibration tube is inflated and expands the lining.
- Lining is “cured-in-place” as epoxy resin cooks and hardens.
- Calibration tube is deflated and removed, video camera inspects the results.
- Pipe relining is a permanent, stand-alone, new pipeline.
- Restore cracked pipe
- Eliminate root intrusion
- Close holes in pipe walls
- Seal open joints
- Seals bottomless cast iron
- Storm drain lines sealed
- Vertical drain pipes
- Electrical conduit lines
- Bridge missing pipe
- Prevent ex-filtration
- From 2′ to 120′ long
- Prevents root growth
- Diameters from 2″ to 8″
- Adheres to existing pipe structure
- ANSI/NSF Standard 14 Certified—50-year minimum design life
- No street access needed
- Single point of access
- Open at sewer main connection, no cutting
- Brand-name product, industry proven and trusted
- No maintenance after installation
- Stops infiltration/ex-filtration
- Meets EPA standards IAPMO approval
Some of the Cities and Counties We Serve Are:
Aliso Viejo, Anaheim, Anaheim Hills, Balboa, Buena Park, Capistrano Beach, Corona Del Mar, Costa Mesa, Coto De Caza, Cowan Heights, Cypress, Dana Point, El Toro, Foothill Ranch, Fountain Valley, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Irvine, La Habra, La Palma, Ladera Ranch, Laguna Beach, Laguna Hills, Laguna Niguel, Lake Forest, Lemon Heights, Lido Isle, Los Alomitos, Midway City, Mission Viejo, Modjeska, Newport Beach, Newport Coast, North Tustin, Orange, Orange Park Acres, Placentia, Portola Hills, Rancho Santa Margarita, Red Hill, Rossmoor, San Clemente, San Juan Capistrano, Santa Ana Heights, Santiago Hills, Seal Beach, Silverado, Stanton, Sunset Beach, Trabuco Canyon, Turtle Rock, Tustin, Villa Park, Westminster, Yorba Linda, Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, Beverly Glen, Burbank, Calabasas, Camarillo, Glendale, Hermosa Beach, Hollywood, Inglewood, Los Feliz, Malibu, Manhattan Beach, Marina del Rey, Pasadena, Santa Barbara, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Valley Village, Venice, Ventura, West Hollywood, Woodland Hills, Agoura Hills, Tarzana, Reseda, Culver City, Century City, Van Nuys, Northridge, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Redondo Beach, Rancho Palos Verdes, Banning, Beaumont, Blythe, Cathedral City, Coachella, Corona, Desert Hot Springs, Hemet, Indian Wells, Indio, Lake Elsinore, La Quinta, Moreno Valley, Murrieta, Norco Palm Desert, Palm Springs, Perris, Rancho Mirage, Riverside, San Jacinto, Temecula, Wildomar, Big Bear Lake, Bloomington, Chino, Chino Hills, Claremont, Colton, Fontana, Grand Terrace, Hesperia, Highland, Joshua Tree, Loma Linda, Montclair, Ontario, Rancho Cucamonga, Redlands, Rialto, San Bernardino, Upland, Yucaipa, Orange County, Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, San Diego County, Riverside County